Friday, January 27, 2017

Emma Watson, the ultimate girl crush

Emma Watson is everything I aspire to be and more. From her poise and elegance, to her natural charm and wit, I worship this woman. I mean look at her.


She is strong, independent, and one of the most empowering women of our generation. This is exceptionally fitting, considering she was recently cast to be one of the more independent, proactive Disney Princesses in the new film Beauty and the Beast. I couldn't think of a better choice for Belle.

If you're as excited as I am for the premiere i'm sure you'll appreciate this interview following the trailer launch 

If you've yet to watch the trailer (in which case I must ask, DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK?!) watch it, and get excited. This. Is. Happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment